Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing invoices for product purchased and company expenses. The position also includes performing day to day transactions, including check matching, account verification, mail processing.
- Review, sort, and match all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Pays vendors, Inner company invoices and verifies correct billing information
- Resolves purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Respond and resolve invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Process invoices for approval and payment
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Solid Oral and Written Communication abilities
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Heavy focus on detail is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with others
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Full time position