Eureka Stone Quarry, Inc. is looking for an experienced Asphalt Plant Operations/Maintenance Personnel.
The candidate will perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the work flow dictates. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing plant quality control and maintenance. As part of the position the candidate will be responsible to start up and operate the operation of the hot mix asphalt plant.
- Operate plant and load trucks
- Work with Quality Control Department to ensure a quality mix is produced
- Welding experience is a plus
- Experience in Mechanical Maintenance
- Operate loader as needed
- Order materials as needed for plant operations
- Maintain all paperwork
- Assist and ensure all safety policies are followed and implemented
- Operate and maintain a clean working environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Welding experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Asphalt Operations experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Pass Pre-Employment and Random drug testing
This is a full time position
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
Eureka Stone Quarry is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V