Handle logistics, production, set up jobs and oversee personnel and equipment for concrete paving crews in all phases of the project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Interpret and implement construction plans.
• Read, understand, interpret and enforce safety policies and practices.
• Confer with managers, sub-contractors, and Project Managers on a daily basis or as needed.
• Must be willing to work the hours needed to complete projects in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
• Manage concrete paving crews to ensure that James D Morrissey Inc.’s high quality standards are consistently met.
– Must have 3 years of experience with concrete paving equipment.
– Must have 3 years of experience in State concrete base work.
– The ability to read, understand and implement construction drawing is required.
– Must possess excellent organizational, administrative, and communication skills.
– This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated.
– Must be able to effectively manage employees.
– Must have a valid Driver s License.
– Bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful.