Eureka Stone Quarry is seeking an experienced Driller for our Quarry located in Snydersville, Pa.
The Driller moves the drill to designated locations within the quarry and safely maneuvers into position to drill blast holes. The driller should operate the drill to drill holes according to the drill pattern. They should maintain bits, hammers, and steel tubes, and change the steel tubes as needed. Driller should inspect and maintain drill’s mechanisms, lubricant system and fluid levels. Driller should be able to make minor repairs by replacing gaskets, filters and hoses. Must complete drilling and blasting reports as required. Driller will coordinate with management and maintain drilling supplies.
The Driller is expected to operate equipment with a high degree of competence, skill and proficiency and will:
- Perform duties safely, responsibly and proficiently
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in quarry, tool and shop areas
- Perform pre-shift and post-shift safety inspections and complete required reports
- Maintain proper tool inventory
- Perform a variety of duties as directed by manager
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and random screening
- Acceptable performance, maintenance and safety history
- Exhibit high level of competence, skill, and proficiency
- Driver’s License – May need to travel to other locations as needed
This is a full time position
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
Eureka Stone Quarry is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Steps to apply:
- Download application and fill out on your computer
- Print and Sign
- Scan & Attach