The Equipment Mechanic would be responsible for repairs and maintenance on large construction equipment.
- Work safely and independently to diagnosis and repair transmissions, engines, differentials, electrical and hydraulic components associated with heavy construction equipment in a field environment.
- Repair or rebuild all or part of equipment systems.
- Responsible for writing and completing service reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two year Exp. Minimum in diesel technology, heavy equipment mechanics, small engine repair, or similar preferred
- Welding skills a plus
- Crane knowledge a plus
- Desire to take on new challenges
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Must be able to Pass a Pre-Employment and random Drug Screenings
JOB POSITIONHeavy Equipment Mechanic
EMPLOYMENT TYPEFull Time
SALARY DESCRIPTIONCompetitive Salary
START DATEJune 6, 2018
Steps to apply:
- Download application and fill out on your computer
- Print and Sign
- Scan & Attach