CAPABILITIES BACKED BY EXPERIENCE AND A TRACK RECORD OF QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
For over 85 years, James D. Morrissey, Inc. has constructed and maintained hundreds of miles of Eastern Pennsylvania roadways.
We have years of experience and professional expertise in concrete and bituminous paving, underground utilities, and earth moving. We’re equipped to handle the largest jobs successfully – and keep them on schedule and within budget. With projects that range in scale from the initial construction and reconstruction of Interstate 95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 476 to the overlay of county roads, we have built a reputation of versatility, reliability, and – most importantly – quality.
We’re different from many other construction companies because we control the production and quality of even the most demanding paving jobs. We have the ability to use high production portable plants and source over 90% of the asphalt and concrete that we use in paving from our own manufacturing plants. Controlling the quality and production of the raw aggregates gives us the ability to deliver superior results year after year.
Our bituminous paving operation utilizes several milling machines that allow us to also control the use of RAP (Recycled Asphalt Product) in our finished asphalt mixes. We are one company, but we control all aspects of bituminous and concrete paving. Because of our skilled team’s attention to detail and dedication to quality, we have received numerous bonuses on projects for smoothness and quality.
Our list of accomplishments includes:
- Route 80 Reconstruction (Monroe County, PA)
- Route 380 Reconstruction (Monroe County, PA)
- Route 84 Resurfacing (Pike & Wayne Counties, PA)
- Route 209 Resurfacing (Pike County, PA)
- Route 33 Reconstruction (Monroe County, PA)
- Route 78 Reconstruction (Lehigh County, PA)
- Route 81 Reconstruction (Lackawanna County, PA)
- Route 611 Resurfacing (Monroe, County, PA)
- Bucks County Resurfacing (Bucks County, PA)
- Route 309 Reconstruction (Montgomery County, PA)
- Route 263 Resurfacing (Bucks County, PA)
- Route 413 Total reconstruction (Bucks County, PA)
- Route 13 Reconstruction (Bucks County, PA)
- New slip ramps for the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Bucks County, PA)
- Route 202 Concrete paving (Chester County, PA)
- Route 512 & Route 33 Interchange (Northampton County, PA)
- Route 202 Parkway, New construction (Bucks County, PA)
- County Line Rd. Total reconstruction (Bucks County, PA)
- Route 309 Resurfacing (Lehigh County, PA)
- Interstate I-95 Reconstruction (Philadelphia, PA)
- Delaware River Joint Toll Authority ramp reconstruction (Bucks County, PA)
With our breadth of experience, skilled staff and equipment to handle heavy and highway jobs of all sizes, James D. Morrissey, Inc. remains one of the most respected names in highway construction and maintenance. Contact us about your next paving project!