We are seeking an experienced Asphalt Paving Foreman to supervise and coordinate the activity of our employees that are working in the field performing a variety of tasks such as spreading, rolling, tamping, patching asphalt on highways, streets, parking lots and driveways.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interpret and implement construction plans.
• Read, understand, interpret and enforce safety policies and practices.
• Confer with managers, sub-contractors, and Project Managers on a daily basis or as needed.
• Must be willing to work the hours needed to complete projects in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
• Manage asphalt paving crew to ensure that James D Morrissey Inc.’s high quality standards are consistently met.
– Must have 3 years of experience as an Asphalt Foreman
– Must have 3 years of experience in DOT Asphalt Work & Standards.
Must have strong Leadership Skills
Willingness to work with Electronics (phone, tablet, email etc.)
– The ability to read, understand and implement construction drawing is required.
– Must possess excellent organizational, administrative, and communication skills.
– This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated.
– Must be able to effectively manage employees.
– Must have a valid Driver s License is required
– Bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful.
We offer competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance and a 401K plan
We are an Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V