Full Time Project Superintendent Position available immediately based in Eastern PA. The successful candidate will need to be a team player that has experience in all aspects of civil construction management including earthwork, underground utilities, paving and concrete structures. Candidate must be willing to operate within an established framework and process. Applicant should feel comfortable in a demanding and fast paced environment with a wide scope of work while maintaining multiple tasks.
• Work with Project Manager and Foreman to plan and organize activities relating to roadway and site construction projects.
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines through participation with Project Manager.
• Initiate and maintain liaison with owners, general contractors, and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
• Represent JDM in project meetings and attend strategy meetings with client.
• Monitor project with Project Manager to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
• Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
• Review project invoices with Project Manager in a timely manner to ensure vendor and sub-contractor payments.
• Assist in the implementation of quality control programs and safety.
• Properly notify clients of delays due to weather, changes, etc.
• Confer with supervisory personnel to ensure all matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems are resolved with owners, sub-contractors, vendors, and design professionals.
• Evaluate weekly construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness and discuss any concerns with Project Manager.
• Formulate reports based on marked up plans showing work progress, costs and scheduling.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong management skills.
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
• Computer knowledge and efficiency.
• Broad understanding of industry.
• Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of contracts and purchase orders.
• Good math skills
• Ability to read drawings and specifications.
• Functions effectively as part of a team.
• Exhibits strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
JOB POSITIONHeavy Civil Site Construction Project Superintendent
EMPLOYMENT TYPEFull Time
SALARY DESCRIPTIONCompetitive Salary
START DATEJanuary 18,2021
Steps to apply:
- Download application and fill out on your computer
- Print and Sign
- Scan & Attach