Eureka Stone Quarry is seeking an Equipment Operator for our Rush Valley location
The equipment operator operates a variety of contractor equipment and trucks used in construction.
- Operates trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, materials and supplies.
- Operates trucks and construction or power equipment, such as mechanized broom, backhoe, man-lift, dump truck, snowplow, road grater, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, skid steers and jetter/inductor truck.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standard.
- Individual Must Be Reliable
- Some Travel maybe Required
Pay is based on Experience and Union Contract
Must Be Able to PASS Pre-Employment Drug Screening!
- High school or equivalent
- Quarry work: 1 year
- Equipment Operator: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full time
Eureka Stone is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V