The Risk/Safety Manager working with the Environmental Safety Director would be responsible for the following:
- Promote safety, quality, and productivity.
- Safety training at the Company’s Construction Jobsites, Concrete Plants and Mine Sites.
- Support, audit and monitor adherence to corporate and site-specific safety policies.
- Identify and resolve any unsafe acts or conditions. Those that cannot be resolved at the supervisory level will be reported to Upper Management.
- Motivate personnel to carry out the safety program by instruction, example, and leadership.
- Investigate and document all accidents, incidents and all unplanned occurrences.
- Report, manage & follow-up with the Insurance Claims.
- Assist Environmental Safety Director with Environmental Compliance.
The Risk/Safety Manager will report to the Environmental Safety Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety and health, construction management, and/or experience with Workers Compensation Insurance and General Liability.
- Understanding of OSHA, MSHA, DEP, EPA regulations a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- OSHA 30hr in Construction (preferred, required to obtain after hire)
- Able to work with all aspects of Management including Company Owners and sub-contractors.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- There will be some on-the Job training as required
This Job is located in Philadelphia, Bucks/Montgomery County and the Lehigh Valley. Some Travel may be required.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and 401 K.
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug screen
James D. Morrissey Inc. is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer M/FD/V
JOB POSITIONRisk/Safety Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPEFull Time
SALARY DESCRIPTIONCompetitive Salary
- August 27,2021
START DATEAugust 27,2021