The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Be able to weld using the following processes: MIG, STICK
• Lite Fabrication
• Must be able to use and read welding measuring devices to include but not limited to squares, levels and tape measures.
• Be able to follow written and oral instructions.
• Be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
• Must possess basic math skills.
• May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have Valid & Clean Driver’s License
Must be able to pass Pre-Employment and Random Drug Screenings
JOB POSITIONWelder Operator
EMPLOYMENT TYPEFull Time
SALARY DESCRIPTIONCompetitive Salary
POSTEDJune 13, 2019
START DATEJune 13, 2019